Breath was received better than I expected. I wasn't terribly happy with the original version, but I think the recent updates "breathed" new life into it. I completed the edit/remix/master of Waves today. There was a lot of work to do here. I shortened the track by about 1 minute. I added a dash of PPG Wave 2.V, went through all of the SQ8L patches and revised some of them. The filter on there has a remarkably sensitive control range, but I managed to remove quite a lot of noise that was present on the original recording. I revamped the drums and percussion, splitting the kick off onto its own channel, added some SQ8L percussion (subtle, but it is there), added a Drumatic percussion track to give some extra punch. During the mix I set all levels to -6dB and worked from there. It gave me a lot of headroom and the Mastering became so much easier. I may put this up later today, or possibly on Wednesday. This remix took 11 hours.