I completed the "Not As We Know It remix last week. It took about 18 hours, 3 of which were wasted when EnergyXT crashed during a long EQ session. I had a few technical problems with Pro-53 not receiving MIDI, but I am hopeful that I now have a predictable work-around. I replaced the Kore Player Sky Kit with a C&V SDX kit that I built and the result was pretty good. I had to cancel last week's jam session after a Sunday to forget. Hopefully we can do it next week.
I started work on the Flow remix a couple of days ago, but had to drop it today to re-level Divide And Conquer. I had been a little unhappy with the percussion levels during the build section at the end of the song, so took the opportunity to raise them a little relative to the other parts, and also to cut the levels of all instruments. There was a more pressing reason for this re-levelling which will be revealed later.