A busy week. Started out working on the remix of Itch, but that was temporarily dropped for another project. I decided that MesmerFish needed another remix so I spent 6 hours editing the drums, relevelling, EQing, panning and mastering. I tweaked the drum parts because I was never happy with them. It sounds a lot better now, and is on SoundCloud. I had my Strat repaired. It was nice to be able to play it again after a very long period where I was unable to use it. I also acquired IK Miroslav Philharmonik. Now back to the Itch remix. I should be putting that up next weekend. Next I shall be revisiting Rise And Fall, but that should be a fairly straightforward levelling job.