December 19, 2013
19/12/2013 Brushing off the Cobwebs


I put up the 2013 remix of Recant on December 1. I wasn't totally happy with at least one aspect of this track, and sure enough, people spotted it, so I took the opportunity to rectify it and, in the process, came up with an extra bassline which quickly found its way onto the last section of the track. I'm much happier with the piece now. Last week I put together the project file for the 2013 remix of Froth, which I'm planning to complete by the end of the year. I've been messing about with some new instruments and FX and have put together some basic parts for new tracks. I hope to complete at least one of these by the end of March 2014, but there are a few other things to take care fo before then. I have to remix Cape Different and Hot Hog Infusion, and there is the album release to finalise, hopefully over the New Year holiday. It's good to be moving things forward again. Oh, I'm trying to move the Hobgoblin project forward as well, but this might take a little time.